Plains of Ashford
- Loreclaw Expanse, southeast.
- Diessa Plateau
Fields of Ruin
- Branded Mine southwest of Varim's Run.
- Blazeridge Steppes
- Chaos Crystal Cavern, just west of Old Piken Ruins Waypoint
- Fireheart Rise
- Weyandt's Revenge in the Sharkmaw Caverns, starting behind Tokk's Mill.
- Urmaug's Secret in the northeast, starting behind Urmaug.
- Troll's End get up to Vista by Trader's Forum Waypoint, fall off towards the southeast(look down to see the hole) and down a very narrow hole, swim to the underground tunnel and to the puzzle.
- Demongrub Pits, southeast
- The Collapsed Observatory, southeast
- Swashbuckler's Cove, roughly south of Stonefish Beach POI.
- Harathi Hinterlands
- Professor Portmatt's Lab is just west of Sorrowful Waypoint underwater, has a really tricky entrance
- Caledon Forest
- Goemm's Lab, is south of the Cuatl Waypoint, hidden by trees; entrance between rocks.
- Mount Maelstrom
- Hexfoundry Unhinged, southeast
- Straits of Devastation
- Malchor's Leap
- Cursed Shore
- Wayfarer Foothills
- King Jalis's Refuge, central east area
- Lornar's Pass
- Dredgehaunt Cliffs
- Timberline Falls
- Shattered Ice Ruins, directly west from Slough of Despond waypoint starting underwater
World vs World
Mistwrought Vault (a.k.a. Emerald Sanctum, Garnet Sanctum, or Sapphire Sanctum, depending which map it's done on), north of the northwestern supply camp on each Borderlands map
- Sapphire Sanctum achievement is in the South East borderland area. Solution here
- Garnet Sanctum achievement is in the North borderland area. See above solution.
- Emerald Sanctum achievement is in the South West borderland area. See above for solution.
- Obsidian Sanctum, accessed from the three keeps closest to each home base in Eternal Battlegrounds
- Mistwrought Vault (a.k.a. Emerald Sanctum, Garnet Sanctum, or Sapphire Sanctum, depending which map it's done on), north of the northwestern supply camp on each Borderlands map
- Each of the Sapphire, Emerald and Garnet Sanctums have the same solution.
- It is possible to retrieve the parts of the key from one borderland and use them to open the chest in one of the other borderlands (which can be useful if a horde of invaders occupy the puzzle in the borderland you are in).